Potential Technology Verticals
Agriculture Genetic Detection Use-Cases
- Bulk Seed genetic purity and trait content testing (Binning and value of grain received)
- Pathogen infection detection (Facilitate proactive disease treatment and control)
- Food satety/purity testing. (Undesirable organisms, market relevant traits)
- Insect and disease resistance development regulatory monitoring
- Plant forensic analysis for patent infringement and/or IP theft or misuse
Biotech Use Cases
- Next Generation Sequencing Library Preparation Support
- Aerospace, oil and gas industries for microbial induced corrosion monitoring
- Rare medical disease triaging
Particle Assembly Technology Powered by DNP123
NanoBio Designs licensing agreements and R&D efforts with its parent company, DNP123, bridges the gap between design and manufacturing by developing a technique capable of assembling any structure at 10-nanometer resolution. This outcome is possibly because DNP123's patent-pending core IP - patched nanocubes that self-assemble into defined structures - affords a simple, standardized method of assembling any possible shape at the nanoscale, including blocks.
Interested in our potential?